Thank you for your visit at our exhibition stand at the IFAT (Internationale Fachmesse für Abwassertechnik = international trade fair for waste technology) in Munich from the 30.05.-03.06.2016.
It’s already the fourteenth time that bgu has a stand where we present our products according to the motto “water protection – energy-efficient”. Five days to inform yourself about everything that’s necessary for an effective and economical rain water treatment.
We show our products in original size and especially inform you about the following topics:
- Overflow screening: we’re presenting our fine slotted screen in original size and the pump action screen
- Flow measuring for mechanical regulators
- Monitoring technology, especially with mobile devices and the possibility to integrate the field of maintenance
- Measurement data acquisition for moving and solid swells
- Measurement data acquisition also as service on bgu servers
- Overflow control with the overflow bending weir type U
- Tank and sewer flushing (energy-free storm tank cleaning with the pivoting drum)
- Flow regulation with the balance regulator and the jet regulator
- Flow regulator RW for rain water
- Energy generation for sewage plants
From 5pm on we invite you to round the day off with a glass of wine from Hohenlohe at the “meeting point Fine Slotted Screen”.
Pay a visit to our stand, we’re looking forward to interesting conversations with you.
Do you still need a ticket for the IFAT?